Hempel (USA), Inc.
||DesMoines IA USA
The Hempel Group is a leader in the production and sales of protective coatings within the marine, container, yacht, decorative and protective market segments. Hempel is a global company with headquarters in Denmark and has 24 factories, 47 sales offices, 3 main and 5 regional, Research and Development Centers, and more than 130 distribution points strategically located around the world. We are on an exciting journey towards being THE world leader of our industry.
The Coating Advisor will be responsible for advising customers on proper use and application of Hempel technologies and coating systems. The Coating Advisor monitors assigned customer projects, conducts surveys, according to the Service Level Agreement, and generates company and customer reports. They ensure compliance to the specifications.
• Monitors assigned projects according to the service level requested
• Ensures compliance to paint specifications, standards, working procedures and best painting practices
• Informs all parties about the progress of the work
• Provides prompt recommendations for corrective and preventative action
• Ensures Hempel technologies and products are used in compliance to information provided in Product Data Sheet
• Monitors, controls and promptly reports on project paint inventory
• Provides timely updates to sales front/back office
• Conducts coating condition surveys on and off-shore
• Facilitates complaint investigation and trouble shooting
• Efficiently utilizes reporting tools and complies with Hempel’s reporting discipline
• Ensure all personal Technical Services equipment is used in accordance to Hempel’s procedures and project specification. Ensures that all equipment is periodically calibrated according to the quality schedule and is in good working order
• Complies with Regional Technical Service training program to acquire required skills, knowledge and behavior
• Prepares and distributes technical reports
The Qualified Candidate will:
• Have 3-5 years of experience in the application of protective coatings, specifically in the Wind and Rail industries
• Have 3-5 years of supervisory experience and will have demonstrated abilities of managing projects
• Have the ability to communicate and convey ideas to project owners, engineers, project managers and laborers
• Hold a valid driver license and passport
• Possess a basic level of proficiency in computer applications, specifically Microsoft Office
• Experience in the Wind and Rail Industry is preferred
• NACE certification is preferred
Hempel offers a competitive compensation package including a base salary, incentives and a benefits package that is effective the day of hire. We also provide a comprehensive, cross - segment training. Additionally we have a variety of global career opportunities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Qualified Candidates should send their resume to:
Hempel (USA), Inc.
Apply for this job
E-mail this job listing to a friend
From Detection to Correction
Corrosion Probe, Inc. has the Most Concrete Coatings Experience and Expertise. Contact us today at
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
PosiTector SHD Shore Hardness Durometer
PosiTector SHD measures the hardness of non-metallic materials. Features a measurement timer, auto ignore mode and internal memory. Shore A or D available.
Blastox® - One Step Lead Abatement
Sandblast additive delivered to jobsite pre-blended to eliminate hazardous abrasive wastes. Why mix, meter or apply at the job-site? Blast with ease and
Let your painters paint!
The Next Generation
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments