Carboline Company, a world leading supplier of high performance coatings, linings and fireproofing, is seeking a self-motivated individual to fill an immediate opening for a Tank Linings Lab Manager at their Research & Development Center in St. Louis, MO.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent experience, have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience formulating high performance linings, and have a minimum of 3-5 years of Supervisory or Management experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supervise laboratory groups as assigned and assist the Director of R&D in overall laboratory supervision.
• Direct the preparation of project definitions and project planning for group (s) according to design criteria.
• Assure technical thoroughness, including applicability and manufacturability, and completion in a timely manner.
• Participate on the design teams to assure time release of new products.
• Execute technical and management training and development to meet short and long-term organization goals.
• Maintain expertise in general coatings technology and trends. Maintain awareness of regulations affecting Carboline research, operations, or customers.
• Participate in technical partnerships with customers and suppliers.
Carboline Company offers an attractive benefits package and salary based on experience. To apply, please visit the Careers section of our website at www.carboline.com/careers and click on “Submit Resume” and “View our Open Positions” or e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.