Experience : 7+ years of INDUSTRIAL painting experience
Training/certifications: C-5 Lead supervisor, C-7 & C-12 or equivalent, CAS level II or equivalent, NACE I or PCI Level 1 or higher (desired)
This is a full-time hands-on working position with excellent advancement potential for the right person. Activities will involve both field performance and supervision, as well as management support when not in the field. Successful candidate must be able to read and interpret plans and specifications and product data sheets related to coatings work. Must be able to positively and confidently interact and communicate verbally and in writing with owners, general contractors, and suppliers as well as other staff and subordinates.
Must be experienced and very knowledgeable in all aspects of industrial coatings work including but not limited to abrasive blasting and other methods of surface prep, airless, conventional and plural coatings application, hazardous paint removal, QC inspection, fall protection, confined space, safety and equipment management.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• In charge of the planning, implementation, and completion of field and/or shop coating projects in a safe and efficient manner.
• Directing AND performing coatings work. This is a hands on working position
• Maintaining jobsite documentation
• Monitoring and evaluating job production and providing feedback to management
• Motivating, training, and evaluating field personnel.
• Conducting safety meetings and implementation of safety program on projects
• Quantity surveys and estimates for field change orders
• Provide input and assist management with policy decisions
Extreme Coatings, Inc. is a QP1 & QP2 certified contractor located in affordable and family oriented SE Washington. We perform both general contracting and subcontracting services for projects throughout the Pacific Northwest including Montana, Idaho, Washington and Oregon. Projects include rehabilitation of steel and concrete structures on dams, tanks, pipelines, water treatment plants and wastewater treatment plants. Clients include general contractors, private industry, Corps of Engineers, Bureau of Reclamation and municipalities.
If interested please send resume along detail project experiences, compensation requirements. And references prior to July 1, 2013. Extreme Coatings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.