- Maintain good attendance and reliability.
- Accurately read and understand shop drawings and shop orders.
- Accurately read tape measure or other measuring devices to 1/32”.
- Be familiar with AISC, AWS, and SSPC tolerances and acceptance criteria.
- Be prepared for yearly audit, and maintain records in order to stay current on company certification.
- Perform mock AISC audit based off schedule provided by AISC auditors in sufficient time for adjustments to be made prior to AISC auditors arriving for annual audit.
- Inspect received materials in the yard at least once daily, to verify conformance to job specifications, procedures, and codes.
- Assure that correct type, grade of materials are being used during fabrication.
- Inspect preparation of materials at the saw, beam line, shear, press brake, plasma, angle machine, ironworker machine, burn table, drill, and detail layout table, at least once in the morning and once in the afternoon, to verify that materials are being processed according to job specifications and codes.
10. Inspect the fit up, welding, stud welding, and overall quality of all members to job specifications
and codes, as required, using dimensional checking, and AISC and AWS acceptance criteria.
11. Monitor welding processes and procedures to verify that work is in accordance with job
specifications and codes.
12. Inspect preparation of painted materials to verify that work is in accordance with job specifications
13. Be aware and responsible of surrounding environment and safety orientated with this
14. Maintain good housekeeping, keeping area neat and orderly at all times.
15. Be able to speak and understand enough English to accurately follow basic instructions.
16. Accurately and properly clock in and out on all different jobs and all shop orders worked on.
17. Answer radio promptly when called.
18. Work required hours to help meet production schedule and satisfy the needs of internal
19. Perform other duties as required by management.
Please apply online www.resourcemfg.com and call for an interview 980-613-4856
Ask me about our extended hours interview appointments for those currently employed