CEI SENIOR INSPECTOR
Job description :
The CEI Senior Inspector others who provide construction services and observation services.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Perform complex technical assignments in field surveying and construction layout.
- Make and check engineering computations.
- Observe and document construction work.
- Conduct field tests.
- Coordinate activities of CEI Inspectors and CEI Inspector’s Aides.
- Confer with CEI Project Administrator/ CEI Project Engineer to determine project details, such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, and evaluation of field conditions.
- Confer with CEI Project Administrator to ensure production and staff problems are resolved.
- Examine work progress, equipment, and construction sites to compare actual activities to specifications.
- Estimate job requirements.
- Provide advice on technical construction matters to client, contractor, CEI Inspectors, and CEI Project Administrator.
- Plan and conduct field surveys to detail project sites and confirm existing conditions.
- Perform quality assurance assessments—assessing the actual to contracted service, materials, and construction.
- Act as a liaison between Company staff, client, and contractors.
- Inspect materials entering into the work in accordance with the plans, specifications, and special provisions for the construction contract to determine that projects are constructed in reasonable conformity with such documents.
- Meet deadlines.
- Perform other duties as needed.