$65k - $85k/year
Manufacturing Engineer Job
Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer with experience in industrial coatings and processes for large equipment is needed for a direct hire position in Marlboro, MA. You will support manufacturing operations by reducing manufacturing costs, enhancing product quality, work measurements, plant & equipment layout, analyzing production equipment, and recommending new equipment.
- Responsible for continuous improvement upon standards of quality along with the required volume to meet customer commitments
- Responsible for the design and implementation of all work fixtures and assists.
- Coordinate planned efforts to simplify work procedures or methods and reduce costs
- Analyze existing methods of production and develop / execute new or improved methods of production
- Work with Engineering Manager on the manufacturability of all new designs
- Continually assess the effectiveness of methods and procedures as applicable to facilitating workflow and employee productivity to maximize the potential for achieving desired results
- Responsible for all equipment selection and methods for achieving efficient and economical production consistent with established cost and quality standards.
- Responsible for planning and submitting for approval all plant layout changes and coordinating their execution.
- Suggests and participates in discussions involving expansion of facilities, acquisition and installation of capital equipment, major repairs or overhauls (equipment or facilities), to assure the best economic advantage to the Company with the least disruption to scheduled production.
- Associates degree or higher is required. Bachelor?s degree in science or engineering is preferred
- 5+ years experience in similar manufacturing, fabrication or processes
- Experience with industrial coating processes in the fabrication of large / capital equipment
- Computer literate, MS Word, Excel, MS Access
- CAD experience and ability
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000 and total quality issues.
Keywords: process engineer, manufacturing engineer, operations, manufacturing operations, cost reduction, product quality, quality, work measurements, plant layout, equipment layout, production equipment, new equipment, continous improvement, work fixtures, work fixture design, work fixture implementation, production methods, new designs, manufacturability, facilitating workflow, workflow, employee productivity, equipment selection, cost standards, quality standards, capital equipment, capital equipment installation, capital equipment acquisition, work standards, production control, safety procedures, osha, osha requirements, training, employee training, ms word, excel, ms access, cad, cad experience, iso 9000, manufacturing operations, operations, manufacturing, industrial engineering, industrial management Manufacturing Engineer Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
Climate Control Rental Solutions
Aggreko offers rental solutions for your painting/coating project. Dehumidifiers, heating, power and 24/7 service, nationwide.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Online Coating Courses from Tnemec
For decades, Tnemec has offered its expertise to clients presenting face-to-face coatings courses. Now, these presentations are available to anyone for CEUs at Tnemec University.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
GOT LEAD? Specify Pretox System products
The ONLY Lead Stabilizer
Compatible with All
Paint Removal Methods.
Works with all Blast Media:
Grits | Recyclable Abrasives
| CO2 | Water | Power Tools | Etc.
Call Dave Steffen at 800.338.8296.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Join SSPC and Enhance
Your Career !