$65k - $85k/year
Manufacturing Engineer Job
Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer with experience in industrial coatings and processes for large equipment is needed for a direct hire position in Marlboro, MA. You will support manufacturing operations by reducing manufacturing costs, enhancing product quality, work measurements, plant & equipment layout, analyzing production equipment, and recommending new equipment.
- Responsible for continuous improvement upon standards of quality along with the required volume to meet customer commitments
- Responsible for the design and implementation of all work fixtures and assists.
- Coordinate planned efforts to simplify work procedures or methods and reduce costs
- Analyze existing methods of production and develop / execute new or improved methods of production
- Work with Engineering Manager on the manufacturability of all new designs
- Continually assess the effectiveness of methods and procedures as applicable to facilitating workflow and employee productivity to maximize the potential for achieving desired results
- Responsible for all equipment selection and methods for achieving efficient and economical production consistent with established cost and quality standards.
- Responsible for planning and submitting for approval all plant layout changes and coordinating their execution.
- Suggests and participates in discussions involving expansion of facilities, acquisition and installation of capital equipment, major repairs or overhauls (equipment or facilities), to assure the best economic advantage to the Company with the least disruption to scheduled production.
- Associates degree or higher is required. Bachelor?s degree in science or engineering is preferred
- 5+ years experience in similar manufacturing, fabrication or processes
- Experience with industrial coating processes in the fabrication of large / capital equipment
- Computer literate, MS Word, Excel, MS Access
- CAD experience and ability
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000 and total quality issues.
Keywords: process engineer, manufacturing engineer, operations, manufacturing operations, cost reduction, product quality, quality, work measurements, plant layout, equipment layout, production equipment, new equipment, continous improvement, work fixtures, work fixture design, work fixture implementation, production methods, new designs, manufacturability, facilitating workflow, workflow, employee productivity, equipment selection, cost standards, quality standards, capital equipment, capital equipment installation, capital equipment acquisition, work standards, production control, safety procedures, osha, osha requirements, training, employee training, ms word, excel, ms access, cad, cad experience, iso 9000, manufacturing operations, operations, manufacturing, industrial engineering, industrial management Manufacturing Engineer Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
Blastox® - One Step Lead Abatement
Sandblast additive delivered to jobsite pre-blended to eliminate hazardous abrasive wastes. Why mix, meter or apply at the job-site? Blast with ease and
Let your painters paint!
CLICK TO SEE...
what we did to this machine!
Let ADI upgrade your machine, extending
the life, efficiency, and value. Any make.
Like new, but better!
High Temperature White Paint
New Coating with not yellow, remains white and will withstand temperatures up to 1,200ºF
GOT LEAD? Specify Pretox System products
The ONLY Lead Stabilizer
Compatible with All
Paint Removal Methods.
Works with all Blast Media:
Grits | Recyclable Abrasives
| CO2 | Water | Power Tools | Etc.
Call Dave Steffen at 800.338.8296.
the New miniBRS
Reduced in size, it is incredibly easy to maneuver and operate! The perfect alternative to larger blast & recovery units when project space is limited.
• Any Manufacturer
• Any Instrument
• Any Time
Or call 800-582-4243
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.
DUALSCOPE®FMP100 with DataCenter IP
Transfer customized inspection plans from PC to FMP100 using step-by-step guidance with prompts and pictures throughout the measurement procedure