$65k - $85k/year
Manufacturing Engineer Job
Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer with experience in industrial coatings and processes for large equipment is needed for a direct hire position in Marlboro, MA. You will support manufacturing operations by reducing manufacturing costs, enhancing product quality, work measurements, plant & equipment layout, analyzing production equipment, and recommending new equipment.
- Responsible for continuous improvement upon standards of quality along with the required volume to meet customer commitments
- Responsible for the design and implementation of all work fixtures and assists.
- Coordinate planned efforts to simplify work procedures or methods and reduce costs
- Analyze existing methods of production and develop / execute new or improved methods of production
- Work with Engineering Manager on the manufacturability of all new designs
- Continually assess the effectiveness of methods and procedures as applicable to facilitating workflow and employee productivity to maximize the potential for achieving desired results
- Responsible for all equipment selection and methods for achieving efficient and economical production consistent with established cost and quality standards.
- Responsible for planning and submitting for approval all plant layout changes and coordinating their execution.
- Suggests and participates in discussions involving expansion of facilities, acquisition and installation of capital equipment, major repairs or overhauls (equipment or facilities), to assure the best economic advantage to the Company with the least disruption to scheduled production.
- Associates degree or higher is required. Bachelor?s degree in science or engineering is preferred
- 5+ years experience in similar manufacturing, fabrication or processes
- Experience with industrial coating processes in the fabrication of large / capital equipment
- Computer literate, MS Word, Excel, MS Access
- CAD experience and ability
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000 and total quality issues.
Keywords: process engineer, manufacturing engineer, operations, manufacturing operations, cost reduction, product quality, quality, work measurements, plant layout, equipment layout, production equipment, new equipment, continous improvement, work fixtures, work fixture design, work fixture implementation, production methods, new designs, manufacturability, facilitating workflow, workflow, employee productivity, equipment selection, cost standards, quality standards, capital equipment, capital equipment installation, capital equipment acquisition, work standards, production control, safety procedures, osha, osha requirements, training, employee training, ms word, excel, ms access, cad, cad experience, iso 9000, manufacturing operations, operations, manufacturing, industrial engineering, industrial management Manufacturing Engineer Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
–Full range of
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at email@example.com
Join SSPC and Enhance
Your Career !
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
Safeguard Assets. Ensure Productivity. HAKI®
Protect assets and equipment. Keep facilities open and operational. Maintain schedules regardless of weather. Ensure smooth and continuous production. Easy to erect. Safway is the primary distributor of HAKI® products including HAKISPAN and HAKITEC® 750 – in North America.