QUALITY TECHNICIAN 3
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
Work Location: Newport News, VA. 23607
Clearance Type: None
Pay Rate: Max Up to 25.50 an hour
Hours: 8:00 - 5:00
• AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 3 years of related experience
• Must Possess at Minimum: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• 5 years verifiable experience in Industrial or Marine Surface Preparation and Coatings work
• Plus Current up to date NBPI, N.A.C.E. CIP Level 1, SSPC PCI level 1, Frosio Level 1 etc.
• Higher levels or full certifications are desirable, as are other certifications from N.A.C.E., SSPC, Frosio, et.al.
• Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, or optical areas.
• Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
• Works from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
• Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
• Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
• Exclude technicians working in Production or Quality Assurance
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, please contact the recruiter via email ([Click Here to Email Your Resumé] 301-588-9720).
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download
project/id451280879">The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.