QA/QC Manager Job
Electrical power generation client is currently seeking 2 Site QA Leads on a utility construction project in Holiday, FL. These are 4 month CONTRACT positions, with the possibility of extension. Local candidates strongly preferred.
- Review contractor's QA / QC Program submittals.
- Develop, manage and perform QA audits and surveillance activities of the contractors' QA / QC Program
- Perform system walk-downs, prepare punch lists and review & sign-off the system turnover packages for completeness and accuracy.
- QA auditing (ISO 9001, NQA-1 or other industry recognized standards)
- Procedure Writing experience
- Welding Inspection, Coating Inspection and NDE Oversight
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and much more...
Keywords: site qa lead, quality assurance, quality, qa, qc, statistical process control, spc, total quality management, tqm, process analyst, inspection, inspection, iso, taquchi, sampling theory, six sigma, six-sigma, 6 sigma, 6-sigma, sigma black belt, sigma black belts, master black belts, six sigma, six-sigma, 6 sigma, 6-sigma, sigma black belt, sigma black belts, master black belts, black belt, master blackbelt, master blackbelts, utility construction, qa auditing, iso 9001, nqa-1, procedure writing, welding inspection oversight, coating inspection oversight, nde oversight QA/QC Manager Job