Roles & Responsiblities:
- Responsible for managing the business, supervising and training staff, selling merchandise to customers, increasing community awareness of the location, ensuring proper inventory is stocked and maintaining cleanliness and appearance of the store itself.
- Responsible for managing the store according to divisional plans and procedures in order to meet or exceed sales and profit objectives in a cost effective manner.
- Direct store operations to meet sales, expense, profit and budget goals.
- Contribute to improved margins by controlling expenses.
- Ensure highest level of customer service through attentive service of staff, effective inventory planning and processing of customer complaints.
- Develop a self motivated team of professionals committed to excellence through effective recruitment, training and development.
- 100% compliance with the Corporate HSE initiative to ensure zero lost time accidents in district.
- Assist the Store Operations Manager in strategic and long term planning by assessing consumer attitudes and competitive activity in areas served by the store.