KS Engineers, P.C., an engineering and construction management firm with offices in NY, NJ and PA is currently looking to fill the following positions:
1. COATINGS INSPECTOR - NACE I certification or better, SSPC Certified, NICET III or IV, OSHA 10 Hour Construction, ICC Steel Bolting, ACI Concrete Field Testing Grade I and ACI or ICC Concrete Construction Special Inspections (desired).
2. INSPECTOR APPROACH - NICET III or IV, OSHA 10 Hour Construction, Pre-Cast Concrete Segmental Inspection (a plus) & Drilled Shaft/Mini Pile Foundation (experience desired) as well as CIP pier and column and Pre-cast erection (experience desired. ACI Concrete Field Testing Grade I, ACI or ICC Concrerte Construction Special Inspections, NJSAT , Paving and Rutgers Traffic Control Course (TCC) or equilvant (desired).
3. ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR - Major Long Span Bridge - Lighting, power, High and Low Voltage, switchgear, communication, etc. experience. Knowledge of NEC or Fire Protection experience a plus.
4. ASSISTANT OFFICE ENGINEER / MATERIAL COMPLIANCE ENGINEER - Large project experience required along with a NICET III.
All positions require the following:
- Experience in monitoring and reporting construction activities and be able to coordinate and cover various activities.
- Have effective oral and written communication skills.
Under the supervision of the Resident Engineer or Assistant Resident Engineer, the Construction Inspector/Engineer will be responsible for inspection of contractor's activities.
- Assure that work is performed in accordance with contract provisions.
- Assure that materials and construction methods meet specified standards and codes.
- Assure adequate safety standards and that contractor's expenditures are adequately reported.
- Monitor and document the progress of construction.
- Night and/or weekend work may be required.
- Valid NJ or NY driver's license is required.