QA/QC Manager Job
A Fortune 500 energy company is currently seeking a Site Quality Assurance Lead to review contractor's QA / QC Program submittals for the Anclote Plant in Holiday, FL. This project is scheduled to last 8 months, with the possibility of extension. Local candidates are preferred, but per diem and mobilization / demobilization may be available for qualified candidates.
- Develop, manage and perform QA audits and surveillance activities of the contractors' QA / QC Program
- Ensure adherence to project procedures and effectiveness of the contractor's QA / QC Program
- Gather data and monitor day-to-day project quality system performance through QA / QC audits
- Audit code documentation, welder continuity and radiographs
- QA / QC experience on a utility construction project
- QA auditing background (ISO 9001, NQA-1 or other industry recognized standards)
- Procedure Writing, Welding Inspection Oversight, Coating Inspection Oversight and NDE Oversight experience
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Keywords: lead, quality assurance, quality, qa, qc, statistical process control, spc, total quality management, tqm, process analyst, inspection, inspection, iso, taquchi, sampling theory, six sigma, six-sigma, 6 sigma, 6-sigma, sigma black belt, sigma black belts, master black belts, six sigma, six-sigma, 6 sigma, 6-sigma, sigma black belt, sigma black belts, master black belts, black belt, master blackbelt, master blackbelts, site quality assurance lead, qa, qc, utility construction, qa auditing, iso 9001, nqa-1, procedure writing, welding inspection oversight, coating inspection oversight, nde oversight QA/QC Manager Job