Job Title: Lab Technician
Division/Department: Industrial Coating Systems
Location: Amherst, Ohio
Reports to: Senior Supervisor, Engineering
The Lab Technician will provide electrical support for the lab including soldering, board testing, and robot programming.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform requested lab tests that involve mechanical and electrical components to verify design performance.
• Set-up and run lab tests based on Lab Requests from Development Engineer.
• Gather and maintain specified records of tests and report effectively the setup, expectation of test, observations and conclusion of test performed.
• Basic assembly or parts installation.
• Develop continuous improvement ideas for both lab and design team to improve the performance of both groups.
• Contact customer to get information required to perform effective test.
• Responsible for general maintenance.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.