Job Classification: Contract
Aerotek is currently looking for Paint Technical Manager. This position is responsible for both technical and administrative related functions within the Lab. While working cross-functionally, The Technical Administrator is responsible for establishing and maintaining an open and active channel of communication with Product Development, Customer Service and Quality Control with the goal of providing support to the departments as necessary to maintain the highest possible quality of service to our Customers. Technically, the Administrator will provide both product performance testing and comparison testing along with research, development and analysis. Administratively, this position is responsible for the preparation and maintenance of compliance related activities.
To perform this job successfully qualified employees will posses:
1. Two years formal education in Chemistry; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Minimum 2 – 5 years prior lab experience.
3. Strong problem-solving abilities.
4. The ability to resolve problems on a professional level.
5. The ability to hold confidential information.
6. Expert knowledge of Company’s systems.
7. Strong figure aptitude and attention to detail – including math skills, weights and measures,
8. Ability to understand and follow written and verbal communication.
9. Ability to maintain organization.
10. Proven history of above average attendance
Join Aerotek Scientific®LLC, one of the fastest growing providers of scientific and clinical research services in the nation. Due to our growth, we're constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across the scientific and clinical research communities. At Aerotek Scientific, we know it's more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It's the support you get. That's the reason Aerotek Scientific offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Scientific team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.