Pipeline Transmission Integrity Engineer - Direct Hire Opportunity!!
Southeastern United States
MUST BE NACE CERTIFIED – CORROSION OR CP
Salary range 80-95k
Must be able to work in the US on a permanent basis-Visa sponsorship is not available at this time
Our client is a natural gas energy services company primarily engaged in the distribution of natural gas to more than one million residential, commercial and industrial utility customers in the the southeast.
The Transmission Integrity Engineer ensures pipeline safety through integrity management principals. Duties predominantly involves risk assessments, High Consequence Area (HCA) analysis, implementation of new processes/ procedures aimed at reducing the risk of pipeline failures, as well as data integration and evaluation using sound engineering principals.
- Maintain company baseline and reassessment plan schedules
- Provide technical direction to O&M personnel regarding Integrity Management Program requirements
- Schedule and coordinate with construction management personnel all activities associated with ILI, EDA and ICDA
- Identify, procure, and utilize GIS tools and applications necessary to properly support the Transmission Integrity program
- Audit company records to ensure compliance with state and federal integrity regulations including the Pipeline Integrity Rule for natural gas transmission
- Select appropriate pipeline repair methods
- Support program manager in managing budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all transmission lines are properly identified as such and that proper documentation exists to support the designation
- Compilation of reports describing the results of transmission integrity related projects including findings, conclusions, and rehabilitation recommendations
- Communicate with System Integrity technicians and other field personnel to gather pipeline intelligence from the field as needed to properly execute the requirements of the transmission integrity program