Industry leading coatings manufacturer seeks a Product Manager for the Marketing of their products throughout several industries and product lines.
This direct hire position is located in North Houston and will involve up to 20% travel internationally. Upon hire, company offers competitive compensation including base salary, incentives and a benefits package that is effective on day one of hire.
Job Duties are below:
Summary: Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product profile and working closely with research and development, sales and marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met and the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported in the Protective Segments for the Americas.
- Identify new areas of growth and opportunities for new product technologies, and communicate them to the Sales and Segment Managers and the Marketing Manager.
- Drive innovate product campaigns in the Americas Region in the Protective Sub Segments.
- Coordinate local product development & customization activity in line with the company’s local procedures.
- Manage the regional product assortment including product life cycle from launch to end-of-life.
- Monitor product revenue performance and profitability.
- Support projects as they arise from Group Marketing and Group Assortment.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Manager in developing and implementing strategic product plans.
- Provide the sales force in the region with product training.
- Liaise with Key Trade Organizations related to Coatings and Linings
- Plan and implement efficient segment activities to promote the Brand, the assortment and all value propositions towards the owner and E&C’s, in the targeted protective sub segments.
- Support the Company in organizing trade shows and customer events.
- Contribute to the Monthly Marketing Report
- Maintain and update Regional Customization Report in coordination with local R&D
- Facilitate monthly product transition meetings to coordinate the phasing-out of products and phasing-in of new products.