Hempel (USA), Inc.
||New Orleans LA USA
Oil & Gas Industry
The Hempel Group is a leader in the production and sales of protective coatings within the marine, container, yacht, decorative and protective market segments. Hempel is a global company with headquarters in Denmark and has 21 factories, 47 sales offices, 3 main and 5 regional, Research and Development Centers, and more than 130 distribution points strategically located around the world. We are on an exciting journey towards being THE world leader of our industry.
The O&G Sales Representative will be responsible for:
1. Organic growth in the Gulf Coast, Louisiana region,
2. Developing sales in accordance with the action plans implemented by Sales Management that coincide with our aggressive, One Hempel Ambition, 5-year strategy,
3. Maintaining and growing existing accounts; and
4. Increasing market share through effective selling and customer focus techniques.
The qualified candidate will:
• Have at least 2 years of prior sales experience in the O&G industry,
• Possess the demonstrated ability of growing sales within a region,
• Have excellent oral & verbal communication skills
• Be computer literate.
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Existing contacts in the industry and within the region, as well as knowledge of O&G Sales cycle,
• Coatings knowledge a plus, but not required; and
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Petroleum Engineering, Business or a related field.
Hempel offers a competitive compensation package including a base salary, monthly sales incentives and a benefits package that is effective the day of hire. Additionally we have a variety of global career opportunities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Qualified Candidates should send their resume to:
Hempel (USA), Inc.
Apply for this job
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Schmidt's VBS System reduces blowdown intensity, prevents exhaust from damaging floor while using no screens or filters.
Reduces sound; Increasing safety.
Pyroclad® X1 Thermo-Lag® Pyrocrete® – protecting against hydrocarbon and jet fires, explosions, and cryogenic spills.
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
& Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Climate Control Rental Solutions
Aggreko offers rental solutions for your painting/coating project. Dehumidifiers, heating, power and 24/7 service, nationwide.
BRISTLE BLASTER® – THE ORIGINAL ONE
Abrasive blast with a power tool
Remove corrosion, mill scale and coatings
Cleans & roughens
Meets SSPC-SP 10 / NACE No. 2
Profile up to 4.7 mils
ATEX Zone 1
DUALSCOPE®FMP100 with DataCenter IP
Transfer customized inspection plans from PC to FMP100 using step-by-step guidance with prompts and pictures throughout the measurement procedure
Portable Blast &
Trailer or skid mounted blast and recovery equipment. Systems designed for maximum versatility, environmental compliance
and overall cost savings.