Hempel (USA), Inc.
||Corpus Christi TX USA
Oil & Gas Industry
The Hempel Group is a leader in the production and sales of protective coatings within the marine, container, yacht, decorative and protective market segments. Hempel is a global company with headquarters in Denmark and has 21 factories, 47 sales offices, 3 main and 5 regional, Research and Development Centers, and more than 130 distribution points strategically located around the world. We are on an exciting journey towards being THE world leader of our industry.
The O&G Sales Representative will be responsible for:
1. Organic growth in the Gulf Coast, Corpus Christi region,
2. Developing sales in accordance with the action plans implemented by Sales Management that coincide with our aggressive, One Hempel Ambition, 5-year strategy,
3. Maintaining and growing existing accounts; and
4. Increasing market share through effective selling and customer focus techniques.
The qualified candidate will:
• Have at least 2 years of prior sales experience in the O&G industry,
• Possess the demonstrated ability of growing sales within a region,
• Have excellent oral & verbal communication skills
• Be computer literate.
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Existing contacts in the industry and within the region, as well as knowledge of O&G Sales cycle,
• Coatings knowledge a plus, but not required; and
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Petroleum Engineering, Business or a related field.
Hempel offers a competitive compensation package including a base salary, monthly sales incentives and a benefits package that is effective the day of hire. Additionally we have a variety of global career opportunities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Qualified Candidates should send their resume to:
Hempel (USA), Inc.
Apply for this job
E-mail this job listing to a friend
CLICK TO SEE...
what we did to this machine!
Let ADI upgrade your machine, extending
the life, efficiency, and value. Any make.
Like new, but better!
Humidity & Temperature Control Equipment
Rental Desiccant Dehumidifiers, ArcticDRY Units, Air Conditioners, Heaters and Generators to help control the climate on your next industrial painting project. Nationwide locations, 24/7 service: (866) 379-2600 www.drycogroup.com”
Blast Lights &
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
GOT LEAD? Specify Pretox System products
The ONLY Lead Stabilizer
Compatible with All
Paint Removal Methods.
Works with all Blast Media:
Grits | Recyclable Abrasives
| CO2 | Water | Power Tools | Etc.
Call Dave Steffen at 800.338.8296.
From Detection to Correction
Corrosion Probe, Inc. has the Most Concrete Coatings Experience and Expertise. Contact us today at
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
New resins from BASF will have metals loving water!
Excellent corrosion resistance,
low VOC, high gloss, thin films
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org