||MD - LAUREL MD
Sunbelt Rentals, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ashtead Group plc, is one of the largest equipment rental companies in the U.S. Based in Fort Mill, S.C., we serve the needs of a wide variety of customers - from commercial, residential, municipal and specialized service industries to weekend do-it-yourselfers. With a large network of locations in 34 states and the District of Columbia, we deliver the equipment you need and provide a superior level of customer service.
At Sunbelt Rentals we aspire to be the best player in the industry, not the biggest.
The primary function of the Outside Sales Representative (OSR) is to generate profitable business from the rental sales of Pump & Power equipment in the northern Virginia Area.
. Sunbelt Rentals - Pump & Power Services is a Specialty Business within Sunbelt Rentals offering Large Pumps, Generators, Trench Shoring Equipment, Large Air Compressors, Temperature Control and Desiccant Dehumidifiers to specialty contractors. Specifically this position would cater to the Market Segments geared towards those customers who consistently rent generators & temperature control equipment and have the need of an individual competent in the sales and design of complex power/temperature control systems. In addition, the candidate will have had experience in selling to some or all of the following specialty market segments:
Sand Blasting, Industrial Coating, Painting, Power Plants, Surface Preparation Contractors, Manufacturing/Processing Plants, Special Event Contractors/Coordinators, Facility Maintenance Contractors, Tent Rental Companies, Party Rental Companies, Remediation/ Restoration, General Contractors, HVAC Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Construction Drying, Generator Service Contractors, Hospitals, Telecommunications, New Home Construction, Schools, Correctional Facilities, Colleges.
Prompt completion of all administrative duties, which include; but are not limited to:
- Maintain positive customer relations.
- Visit all customers within a five week cycle.
- Coordinate and participate in strategic entertainment of customers.
- Collect payment from customers and maintain accurate customer records.
- Maintain open communications with Marketing, Profit Center Manager and Rental Manager regarding new equipment, equipment availability and rental programs.
- Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
- Sales Plans
- Sales reports
- Expense reports
- Daily Call Reports
- Actively participate in maintaining a professional appearance of the Sunbelt location by walking the yard and covered space weekly.
Education and Requirements:
- A two year or 4 year degree in an engineering field coupled with 2 years of Rental Industry experience and at least 1 year of Sales. Strong mechanical aptitude is helpful. The ideal candidate will have direct industry experience in the pump and shoring equipment sales aspect of the Pump & Power Services business. Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills a must.
We offer a competitive and benefits package, 401(K)Plan with Matching, and an excellent training program.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, employees or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
Sunbelt Rentals is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
SUNBELT RENTALS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
Find BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives
Use our online tool to search by address, city or zip code to find where you can buy BLACK BEAUTY® abrasives.
Or call us toll free: 1-888-733-3646
Coatings Adhesion Testers
The PATTI® accurately measures the bond strength between coating & substrate. Outfitted properly, the surface can be rough, porous, or curved & >10K psi strong!
Online Coating Courses from Tnemec
For decades, Tnemec has offered its expertise to clients presenting face-to-face coatings courses. Now, these presentations are available to anyone for CEUs at Tnemec University.
Sherwin-Williams Oil & Gas App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the best Sherwin-Williams solutions for oil refineries, shale drilling sites, and offshore. Android users
click here. Download today!
Join SSPC and Enhance
Your Career !
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
& Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Safety, Productivity, Quality. Robotic Blasting
Learn how this simple to use, field deployed, automatic robot is eliminating hazards in major confined, cluttered and complex surface preparation projects.