Lake Superior Consulting, LLC is a growing team of Engineers, Technicians & Support Specialists committed to providing a premier level of service to our customers in the pipeline industry. We provide many services to the pipeline industries including, but not limited to: Engineering Design and Project Management, Integrity Management, Welding Inspection, Coating Inspection, Quality Control, Inline Inspection, and Cathodic Protection.
We are seeking a CAD Technician to join our growing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a wide range of drafting tasks
- Prepare plans, layouts, assembly drawings, detail drawings and sketches as directed by engineers
- Be responsible for the knowledge of building codes, federal transportation regulations, development of details and the organization of construction documents
- Revise existing drawings as required and correct “As Built" drawings
- Conceptualize, design and communicate successfully in CAD using current industry standards
- Responsible for maintaining accurate design and drawing archives and revision history
- Be able to communicate effectively while working in a team environment