||TX - La Porte TX
DuPont seeks a Site Infrastructure Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of cost related non-process area infrastructure maintenance at the LaPorte site in Texas.
This includes developing 5 year cost budget plans for this work and executing against these plans. This will involve coordinating efforts with the Site Plant Grounds & Services (PG&S), Field Contract Administrator (FCA) to utilize outside contractors, the Site PG&S Capital Coordinator for capital planning, Area Production Maintenance Coordinators (PMS) to utilize DuPont Mechanics, and the resident construction Planner to utilize resident construction resources. This also includes routine proactive audits of buildings, facilities, and grounds to indentify maintenance upkeep requirements and then coordinating necessary repairs.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop 5 year budgetary cost plans for all non-process infrastructure Maintenance and manage costs within the set budget.
- Coordinate all cost related maintenance work in a way that proactively maintains the non-process infrastructure of the LaPorte Site. This includes but not limited to:
- Rail Roads
- Pipe Bridges and Pipes
- Plant Lighting
- Non-Process Building maintenance (Lighting, roofs, flooring, walls, paint, structural, general upkeep, relief valves, water heaters, flame arrestors etc.) and building SHEA compliance. Buildings include
- Fire Station
- Central Lab & D&E Building
- Recreation Center (DERA), Old Training Facility, Sourcing Building
- Central Mechanical Building
- Fit Pit & Central Change House
- Training Center
- Vehicle Maintenance Shops
- Champion and lead the site steam trap maintenance program. This includes maintaining all steam traps both process and non-process and traps located both within process units and outside process units. Ensure all steam traps are installed in compliance with engineering standards.
- Champion and lead a pipe labeling program for both process and non-process piping.
- Coordinate Traffic Control Maintenance which includes but not limited to:
- Parking lots
- Painting and stripping
- Road Signs
- Plant lighting
- Plant roads
- Maintain comfort HVAC systems
- Develop 5 year budgetary cost plans for a painting/protective coating program for non-process infrastructure and execution against the plan.
- Proactively audit and inspect site infrastructure for deterioration, cleanliness, orderliness and other maintenance deficiencies.
- Maintain maintenance metrics relative to infrastructure maintenance.
- Assure quality control of all maintenance work performed.
- Perform building service or grounds related tasks required for routine cleaning, construction and/or clearing of roads/walkways, and other work of a general maintenance nature.
- Write work orders for all maintenance work required.
- Work with the Central Shops Planner to plan and estimate skill/craft hours, labor and material costs for each work order.
- Scrub the backlog to ensure that it is clean and accurate by removing jobs that are finished, duplicate or not needed for site infrastructure related work.
- Responsible for all work permits that this position is coordinating.
- 5S maintenance material storage warehouses, lay-down yards
DuPont is a global Fortune 100 company, operating in 70 countries today. We are looking for people who have a passion for delivering innovative, sustainable solutions that meet our customer needs for a better, healthier, safer life.
DuPont offers an exciting place to work where thousands of innovations are introduced every year. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various dynamic industries from high-tech to high-performance; including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation, and apparel.
At DuPont, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join DuPont and discover The miracles of science™.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer and an E-Verify employer.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Your Access Advantage. QUIKDECK®
Provides safe, factory-floor-like working conditions. Can be engineered to fit almost any shape, structure or size. Modular platform easily assembled from just a few basic components. Excellent containment. Applications include vessels, offshore rigs and bridges.
From Detection to Correction
Corrosion Probe, Inc. has the Most Concrete Coatings Experience and Expertise. Contact us today at
GOT LEAD? Specify Pretox System products
The ONLY Lead Stabilizer
Compatible with All
Paint Removal Methods.
Works with all Blast Media:
Grits | Recyclable Abrasives
| CO2 | Water | Power Tools | Etc.
Call Dave Steffen at 800.338.8296.
PosiTector SHD Shore Hardness Durometer
PosiTector SHD measures the hardness of non-metallic materials. Features a measurement timer, auto ignore mode and internal memory. Shore A or D available.
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.
We offer professional, turnkey
service and unparalleled quality!
Our process can save hundreds—
even thousands of dollars.
It's fast, environmentally safe
and 100% guaranteed.
to see what we did to this dust collector!
ADI can increase the efficiency and life of
your equipment! Any brand, for less than new!
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.