||TX - La Porte TX
DuPont seeks a Site Infrastructure Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of cost related non-process area infrastructure maintenance at the LaPorte site in Texas.
This includes developing 5 year cost budget plans for this work and executing against these plans. This will involve coordinating efforts with the Site Plant Grounds & Services (PG&S), Field Contract Administrator (FCA) to utilize outside contractors, the Site PG&S Capital Coordinator for capital planning, Area Production Maintenance Coordinators (PMS) to utilize DuPont Mechanics, and the resident construction Planner to utilize resident construction resources. This also includes routine proactive audits of buildings, facilities, and grounds to indentify maintenance upkeep requirements and then coordinating necessary repairs.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop 5 year budgetary cost plans for all non-process infrastructure Maintenance and manage costs within the set budget.
- Coordinate all cost related maintenance work in a way that proactively maintains the non-process infrastructure of the LaPorte Site. This includes but not limited to:
- Rail Roads
- Pipe Bridges and Pipes
- Plant Lighting
- Non-Process Building maintenance (Lighting, roofs, flooring, walls, paint, structural, general upkeep, relief valves, water heaters, flame arrestors etc.) and building SHEA compliance. Buildings include
- Fire Station
- Central Lab & D&E Building
- Recreation Center (DERA), Old Training Facility, Sourcing Building
- Central Mechanical Building
- Fit Pit & Central Change House
- Training Center
- Vehicle Maintenance Shops
- Champion and lead the site steam trap maintenance program. This includes maintaining all steam traps both process and non-process and traps located both within process units and outside process units. Ensure all steam traps are installed in compliance with engineering standards.
- Champion and lead a pipe labeling program for both process and non-process piping.
- Coordinate Traffic Control Maintenance which includes but not limited to:
- Parking lots
- Painting and stripping
- Road Signs
- Plant lighting
- Plant roads
- Maintain comfort HVAC systems
- Develop 5 year budgetary cost plans for a painting/protective coating program for non-process infrastructure and execution against the plan.
- Proactively audit and inspect site infrastructure for deterioration, cleanliness, orderliness and other maintenance deficiencies.
- Maintain maintenance metrics relative to infrastructure maintenance.
- Assure quality control of all maintenance work performed.
- Perform building service or grounds related tasks required for routine cleaning, construction and/or clearing of roads/walkways, and other work of a general maintenance nature.
- Write work orders for all maintenance work required.
- Work with the Central Shops Planner to plan and estimate skill/craft hours, labor and material costs for each work order.
- Scrub the backlog to ensure that it is clean and accurate by removing jobs that are finished, duplicate or not needed for site infrastructure related work.
- Responsible for all work permits that this position is coordinating.
- 5S maintenance material storage warehouses, lay-down yards
DuPont is a global Fortune 100 company, operating in 70 countries today. We are looking for people who have a passion for delivering innovative, sustainable solutions that meet our customer needs for a better, healthier, safer life.
DuPont offers an exciting place to work where thousands of innovations are introduced every year. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various dynamic industries from high-tech to high-performance; including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation, and apparel.
At DuPont, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join DuPont and discover The miracles of science™.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer and an E-Verify employer.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
We Are Hiring a Material Process Engineer
We build more than great ships, we build careers. Join us.
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
It pays to be a know-it-all!
This compilation of articles offers a wealth of information about concrete and corrosion. Ideal for anyone working with concrete. Keep handy for easy reference!
Safety, Productivity, Quality. Robotic Blasting
Learn how this simple to use, field deployed, automatic robot is eliminating hazards in major confined, cluttered and complex surface preparation projects.
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
Portable Blast &
Trailer or skid mounted blast and recovery equipment. Systems designed for maximum versatility, environmental compliance
and overall cost savings.
Bringing innovation to the surface.™
PPG Protective & Marine Coatings is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS, NOT EXCUSES
See our website for features of our best seller,
the ADI 3500CFM 4-Pot Blast Vacuum Recycler. A smaller
package with all the ADI power you need.