||TX - La Porte TX
DuPont seeks a Site Infrastructure Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of cost related non-process area infrastructure maintenance at the LaPorte site in Texas.
This includes developing 5 year cost budget plans for this work and executing against these plans. This will involve coordinating efforts with the Site Plant Grounds & Services (PG&S), Field Contract Administrator (FCA) to utilize outside contractors, the Site PG&S Capital Coordinator for capital planning, Area Production Maintenance Coordinators (PMS) to utilize DuPont Mechanics, and the resident construction Planner to utilize resident construction resources. This also includes routine proactive audits of buildings, facilities, and grounds to indentify maintenance upkeep requirements and then coordinating necessary repairs.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop 5 year budgetary cost plans for all non-process infrastructure Maintenance and manage costs within the set budget.
- Coordinate all cost related maintenance work in a way that proactively maintains the non-process infrastructure of the LaPorte Site. This includes but not limited to:
- Rail Roads
- Pipe Bridges and Pipes
- Plant Lighting
- Non-Process Building maintenance (Lighting, roofs, flooring, walls, paint, structural, general upkeep, relief valves, water heaters, flame arrestors etc.) and building SHEA compliance. Buildings include
- Fire Station
- Central Lab & D&E Building
- Recreation Center (DERA), Old Training Facility, Sourcing Building
- Central Mechanical Building
- Fit Pit & Central Change House
- Training Center
- Vehicle Maintenance Shops
- Champion and lead the site steam trap maintenance program. This includes maintaining all steam traps both process and non-process and traps located both within process units and outside process units. Ensure all steam traps are installed in compliance with engineering standards.
- Champion and lead a pipe labeling program for both process and non-process piping.
- Coordinate Traffic Control Maintenance which includes but not limited to:
- Parking lots
- Painting and stripping
- Road Signs
- Plant lighting
- Plant roads
- Maintain comfort HVAC systems
- Develop 5 year budgetary cost plans for a painting/protective coating program for non-process infrastructure and execution against the plan.
- Proactively audit and inspect site infrastructure for deterioration, cleanliness, orderliness and other maintenance deficiencies.
- Maintain maintenance metrics relative to infrastructure maintenance.
- Assure quality control of all maintenance work performed.
- Perform building service or grounds related tasks required for routine cleaning, construction and/or clearing of roads/walkways, and other work of a general maintenance nature.
- Write work orders for all maintenance work required.
- Work with the Central Shops Planner to plan and estimate skill/craft hours, labor and material costs for each work order.
- Scrub the backlog to ensure that it is clean and accurate by removing jobs that are finished, duplicate or not needed for site infrastructure related work.
- Responsible for all work permits that this position is coordinating.
- 5S maintenance material storage warehouses, lay-down yards
DuPont is a global Fortune 100 company, operating in 70 countries today. We are looking for people who have a passion for delivering innovative, sustainable solutions that meet our customer needs for a better, healthier, safer life.
DuPont offers an exciting place to work where thousands of innovations are introduced every year. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various dynamic industries from high-tech to high-performance; including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation, and apparel.
At DuPont, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join DuPont and discover The miracles of science™.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer and an E-Verify employer.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.email@example.com
Schmidt's VBS System reduces blowdown intensity, prevents exhaust from damaging floor while using no screens or filters.
Reduces sound; Increasing safety.
What keeps contractors one layer ahead when finishing their projects?
The answer: Pasquick®. Thanks to Pasquick®, one layer of coating is saved – resulting in faster workflows and earlier project finishing. Learn more.
Advance Your Coating Inspector Career
By completing the world’s most recognized program, NACE’s CIP, you’ll be better trained and qualified on inspection of surface preparation and coatings application.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Safety, Productivity, Quality. Robotic Blasting
Learn how this simple to use, field deployed, automatic robot is eliminating hazards in major confined, cluttered and complex surface preparation projects.
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
Powerful Protection in a Small Package
Mounts inside blast helmet, alerts operator to dangerous breathing-air condition by audible, visual, and vibratory alarms. Easily calibrated, battery operated.
BRISTLE BLASTER® - THE ORIGINAL ONE
Surface cleanliness of SSPC-10 | Anchor profile
up to 4.7 mils | Removes corrosion & coatings |
ATEX approved for zone 1
| www.monti.com | 832-623-7970
Polyflex® Polyurea Linings
Polyflex ™ new Polyurea Geotextile Membrane System has been specifically engineered to protect the environment in containment applications.