$11-12 hourly rate
- Produce parts correctly according to job paperwork to include drawings, PMU, and work order.
- Properly clean and hang parts in preparation for paint process.
- Properly mix and apply coatings insuring that correct color and mil thickness have been applied.
- Maintain and operate machinery in accordance with ES&H and shop polices
- Performs all other tasks, as directed
High School diploma or equivalent.
1-3 years related experience in Manufacturing Environment
1 year Industrial Paint experience
- Power tools experience (drills, jig saw, hand tools, pneumatics tools)
- Knowledge of hand tools and ability to read tape measure
- Perform quality checks to ensure jobs are completed in accordance with job paperwork/specifications