||OH - Summerfield OH
$54,080 - $62,400/year
QA/QC Technician Job
Quality Technicians with AWS CWI and Level II UT certification are needed in Summerfield, OH for a global leader in natural gas compression and provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage.
- Perform in-process inspections on piping as well as all types of fabrication, welding and assembly. Perform inspection methods for the entire shop.
- Address quality issues related to non-conforming material or components, and obtain timely disposition in order to maintain production flow.
- Coordinate customers and their inspector?s schedule and activities while at facility.
- Interpret drawings, customer specifications and standards of any complexity.
- Associate?s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- AWS ? Certified Welding Inspector required and must possess Level II UT Certification.
- Knowledge of ASME, ANSI, ASNT, ASTM, AWS, NACE, API, ASIC and SSPC national codes
- Phased array and TOFD equipment preferred. Bi-lingual is a plus
- 401k + matching
- Medical Benefits
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Bonus Potential
Keywords: engineering, quality assurance, gd&t, interpretation of blueprint requirements, large bore reciprocating engines, compressors, pressure vessel fabrication, production equipment, process & treating, internal and external auditing, lean six-sigma black belt certification, oracle erp/qms, recognized standards, codes, asme section viii, api, astm, nace iso, ce mark QA/QC Technician Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Toss Out Your Paper-Based Training!
Discover a new, interactive way of learning with the first module, Safety Codes, Practices, and Standards, of NACE’s Industrial Coating Application eCourse.
Can this heater power my generator and other equipment, and pay for itself?
Don Bechtol has over 40 years of experience utilizing climate control for blasting/painting projects. Call today!
¡SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
Remove Coatings, Corrosion & More!
For metal & concrete. Scalers, scabblers, deck hammers & scarifiers. Safe for hot work zones. Call our specialists: 800-700-5919.
Demo videos at www.csunitec.com.
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
Your Access Advantage. QUIKDECK®
Provides safe, factory-floor-like working conditions. Can be engineered to fit almost any shape, structure or size. Modular platform easily assembled from just a few basic components. Excellent containment. Applications include vessels, offshore rigs and bridges.
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.