||OH - Summerfield OH
$54,080 - $62,400/year
QA/QC Technician Job
Quality Technicians with AWS CWI and Level II UT certification are needed in Summerfield, OH for a global leader in natural gas compression and provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage.
- Perform in-process inspections on piping as well as all types of fabrication, welding and assembly. Perform inspection methods for the entire shop.
- Address quality issues related to non-conforming material or components, and obtain timely disposition in order to maintain production flow.
- Coordinate customers and their inspector?s schedule and activities while at facility.
- Interpret drawings, customer specifications and standards of any complexity.
- Associate?s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- AWS ? Certified Welding Inspector required and must possess Level II UT Certification.
- Knowledge of ASME, ANSI, ASNT, ASTM, AWS, NACE, API, ASIC and SSPC national codes
- Phased array and TOFD equipment preferred. Bi-lingual is a plus
- 401k + matching
- Medical Benefits
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Bonus Potential
Keywords: engineering, quality assurance, gd&t, interpretation of blueprint requirements, large bore reciprocating engines, compressors, pressure vessel fabrication, production equipment, process & treating, internal and external auditing, lean six-sigma black belt certification, oracle erp/qms, recognized standards, codes, asme section viii, api, astm, nace iso, ce mark QA/QC Technician Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
KTA-TATOR LABORATORY SERVICES
• Coating failure analysis
• Toxic metals testing
• A2LA Accredited
Contact: Cindy O'Malley,
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
The ALPHA1 provides a consistent finish day-in
day-out; job to job.
Dry-Pro Air Dryers & Aftercooler Skids
Feature a compact design, small footprint and available in 6 models ranging from 250 CFM up to 1600 CFM. (2500 CFM H.D. models also available)
ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS, NOT EXCUSES
See our website for features of our best seller,
the ADI 3500CFM 4-Pot Blast Vacuum Recycler. A smaller
package with all the ADI power you need.
BRISTLE BLASTER® – THE ORIGINAL ONE
Abrasive blast with a power tool
Remove corrosion, mill scale and coatings
Cleans & roughens
Meets SSPC-SP 10 / NACE No. 2
Profile up to 4.7 mils
ATEX Zone 1