||OH - Summerfield OH
$54,080 - $62,400/year
QA/QC Technician Job
Quality Technicians with AWS CWI and Level II UT certification are needed in Summerfield, OH for a global leader in natural gas compression and provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage.
- Perform in-process inspections on piping as well as all types of fabrication, welding and assembly. Perform inspection methods for the entire shop.
- Address quality issues related to non-conforming material or components, and obtain timely disposition in order to maintain production flow.
- Coordinate customers and their inspector?s schedule and activities while at facility.
- Interpret drawings, customer specifications and standards of any complexity.
- Associate?s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- AWS ? Certified Welding Inspector required and must possess Level II UT Certification.
- Knowledge of ASME, ANSI, ASNT, ASTM, AWS, NACE, API, ASIC and SSPC national codes
- Phased array and TOFD equipment preferred. Bi-lingual is a plus
- 401k + matching
- Medical Benefits
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Bonus Potential
Keywords: engineering, quality assurance, gd&t, interpretation of blueprint requirements, large bore reciprocating engines, compressors, pressure vessel fabrication, production equipment, process & treating, internal and external auditing, lean six-sigma black belt certification, oracle erp/qms, recognized standards, codes, asme section viii, api, astm, nace iso, ce mark QA/QC Technician Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
GOT LEAD? Specify Pretox System products
The ONLY Lead Stabilizer
Compatible with All
Paint Removal Methods.
Works with all Blast Media:
Grits | Recyclable Abrasives
| CO2 | Water | Power Tools | Etc.
Call Dave Steffen at 800.338.8296.
Check our Prices for Blast Abrasives
Faced with higher abrasive
costs? We invite you to
call & check our rates
on Black Magic® coal slag
and other quality blast materials.
Abrasives Inc. 800-584-7524
• Shop & Field Services
• SSPC Certified
• NACE Inspectors on staff
• New Construction &
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
Profession Overspray Removal Services
The Finest Name in Safe Overspray Removal. We specialize in removing all contaminants from any surface. Family Owned and Operated for 33 years! Fully insured. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Our Abrasives Hold Up Under Pressure
N. T. Ruddock focuses on abrasive selection, equipment evaluation, equipment maintenance & reduction of abrasive consumption. Other services include Screen Analysis & Background Radiation Testing.
*Stop flash rust
*Easy to use and only pennies
per square foot
*Works with poor quality
*Use for mist blasting, vapor
blasting, wet blasting and
*Leaves no residue and
provides excellent adhesion.
the New miniBRS
Reduced in size, it is incredibly easy to maneuver and operate! The perfect alternative to larger blast & recovery units when project space is limited.
Find BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives
Use our online tool to search by address, city or zip code to find where you can buy BLACK BEAUTY® abrasives.
Or call us toll free: 1-888-733-3646