QA/QC Technician Job
Quality Technicians with AWS CWI and Level II UT certification are needed in Summerfield, OH for a global leader in natural gas compression and provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage.
- Perform in-process inspections on piping as well as all types of fabrication, welding and assembly. Perform inspection methods for the entire shop.
- Address quality issues related to non-conforming material or components, and obtain timely disposition in order to maintain production flow.
- Coordinate customers and their inspector?s schedule and activities while at facility.
- Interpret drawings, customer specifications and standards of any complexity.
- Associate?s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- AWS ? Certified Welding Inspector required and must possess Level II UT Certification.
- Knowledge of ASME, ANSI, ASNT, ASTM, AWS, NACE, API, ASIC and SSPC national codes
- Phased array and TOFD equipment preferred. Bi-lingual is a plus
- 401k + matching
- Medical Benefits
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Bonus Potential
Keywords: engineering, quality assurance, gd&t, interpretation of blueprint requirements, large bore reciprocating engines, compressors, pressure vessel fabrication, production equipment, process & treating, internal and external auditing, lean six-sigma black belt certification, oracle erp/qms, recognized standards, codes, asme section viii, api, astm, nace iso, ce mark QA/QC Technician Job