||OH - Summerfield OH
$54,080 - $62,400/year
QA/QC Technician Job
Quality Technicians with AWS CWI and Level II UT certification are needed in Summerfield, OH for a global leader in natural gas compression and provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage.
- Perform in-process inspections on piping as well as all types of fabrication, welding and assembly. Perform inspection methods for the entire shop.
- Address quality issues related to non-conforming material or components, and obtain timely disposition in order to maintain production flow.
- Coordinate customers and their inspector?s schedule and activities while at facility.
- Interpret drawings, customer specifications and standards of any complexity.
- Associate?s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- AWS ? Certified Welding Inspector required and must possess Level II UT Certification.
- Knowledge of ASME, ANSI, ASNT, ASTM, AWS, NACE, API, ASIC and SSPC national codes
- Phased array and TOFD equipment preferred. Bi-lingual is a plus
- 401k + matching
- Medical Benefits
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Bonus Potential
Keywords: engineering, quality assurance, gd&t, interpretation of blueprint requirements, large bore reciprocating engines, compressors, pressure vessel fabrication, production equipment, process & treating, internal and external auditing, lean six-sigma black belt certification, oracle erp/qms, recognized standards, codes, asme section viii, api, astm, nace iso, ce mark QA/QC Technician Job
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Original Performance Proven Vacuum Solutions
Vecloader™ DV 145, 350hp 6200 CFM & 28’’hg. For those big jobs, choose Vector for the most powerful trailer mounted vacuum in the industry today. 800-832-4010, 414-247-7100.
Choose experience. Choose quality. Choose safety.
Avalotis Corporation has been meeting and exceeding clients’ specifications and expectations for almost 50 years. The first name in painting and protective coatings: Avalotis.
*Easy to use and only pennies
per square foot
*Works with poor quality
*Use for mist blasting, vapor
blasting, wet blasting and
*Leaves no residue and
provides excellent adhesion.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Blast Lights &
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
From Detection to Correction
Corrosion Probe, Inc. has the Most Concrete Coatings Experience and Expertise. Contact us today at
Temperature Indicating Paint/Coating
protective coating that provide a visual warning that a pipe, vessel, reactor, transfer line, and similar equipment is overheating due to failure of refractory linings or the bypassing of hot gasses.