Marine / Industrial Coatings Sales Representative
At Rodda Paint Co. we pride ourselves in providing an established, professional, and thriving environment for you to continue your career in the paint and coatings industry.
As we celebrate our 80th year in business in the Pacific Northwest we are looking for a seasoned Sales Representative who’s sales specialty is in their confirmed knowledge of Marine and Industrial Coatings.
Primary responsibility is to aggressively grow sales and margins through excellent relationship skills and effective prospecting and target account development. Establish Rodda Paint as the primary supplier of Marine and Industrial coatings in the given market area.
Qualified applicants will be proficient in Marine Coatings and applications with a strong foundation of Industrial Coatings knowledge represented by a demonstrated work history in this field.
- Maintain ongoing contact with existing customers to grow market share.
- Establish Rodda Paint Co. the primary supplier to all existing customers.
- Effective prospecting and new account development.
- Effective use of strategic pricing to maximize margin.
- Effective territory planning to ensure customer / market segment diversity.
- Effective market intelligence to ensure an excellent understanding of our competitors and
their position in the market.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Completion of college degree and/or five years’ experience in Marine and Industrial Coatings.
- NACE or PCS certification
- Possess a valid driver’s license and meet company motor vehicle insurability.
- Knowledge of required products, the industry, competitors, basic business concepts, and an understanding of customer needs and expectations.
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Travel Demands: Extensive travel within assigned market.
Qualified, experienced applicants respond with resume and cover letter through this ad or to: email@example.com
Rodda Paint is an Equal Opportunity Employer