||Wixom MI USA
NLB Corp., an international leader in the manufacturing of high-pressure water jetting equipment used for surface preparation, has an opening in the Upper Mid West to South Texas for a Surface Preparation Equipment Sales Representative.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outside sales experience in capital equipment. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with large clients. We will rely on you to develop, and expand a sales territory, conduct regular field sales calls, ensure that our customers' quality and service expectations are met and conduct product demonstrations with high-pressure water jetting equipment. This person will work in conjunction with our existing support staff as well as directly with key customers in the Surface Prep Marketplace.
• Help solve surface preparation customer issues and ensure personnel follow through.
• Promote high-pressure water jetting to various industries and customers.
• Anticipate and identify the best markets and applications to sell equipment into.
• Interface with marketing, customer service, Accounting, and other groups within the Company to develop strategies and achieve goals.
• Inquiry / quote fulfillment
• Prepare territory/period forecasting on equipment sales.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Water jetting equipment or shot blasting industry experience.
• A strong mechanical aptitude.
• Positive attitude and the ability to interact with all levels of Management; work as a team member within the Sales Department, with other NLB departments and with people of diverse backgrounds.
• The ability to learn and understand NLB’s water jetting product line and primary target markets.
• Possess the ability to grow a product line, both sales and margin.
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Possess excellent team building and supervisory skills.
• Approximately 50% travel time required.
NLB offers a highly competitive total compensation package including company car, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.
Send resume with desired salary requirements (required to be considered) to: NLB Corp., ATTN: HR-Surface, 29830 Beck Road, Wixom, MI 48393 or fax to (248) 926-4343, or E-mail resume to email@example.com.
For further information regarding NLB Corp., please visit our website at www.nlbcorp.com.
NLB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. No phone calls please. Job open until filled.
Apply for this job
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Polyflex® Polyurea Linings
Polyflex ™ new Polyurea Geotextile Membrane System has been specifically engineered to protect the environment in containment applications.
Dust - Free Surface Prep
• Efficient-Fast clean/remove
• Advanced Containment
• Safe - Well Below OSHA
• Yes! - Innovative Solutions!
DESCO Mfg.Co., Inc.www.descomfg.com
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
2016 WJTA-IMCA Expo Nov. 2-3, New Orleans
See the latest advances in automated and handheld UHP waterjetting tools/systems for paint/coating removal, surface prep, industrial cleaning. Exhibits, live demos.
Our Abrasives Hold Up Under Pressure
N. T. Ruddock focuses on abrasive selection, equipment evaluation, equipment maintenance & reduction of abrasive consumption. Other services include Screen Analysis & Background Radiation Testing.
Join SSPC and Enhance
Your Career !
Powerful Protection in a Small Package
Mounts inside blast helmet, alerts operator to dangerous breathing-air condition by audible, visual, and vibratory alarms. Easily calibrated, battery operated.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
BRISTLE BLASTER® - THE ORIGINAL ONE
Surface cleanliness of SSPC-10 | Anchor profile
up to 4.7 mils | Removes corrosion & coatings |
ATEX approved for zone 1
| www.monti.com | 832-623-7970