||Wixom MI USA
NLB Corp., an international leader in the manufacturing of high-pressure water jetting equipment used for surface preparation, has an opening in the Upper Mid West to South Texas for a Surface Preparation Equipment Sales Representative.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outside sales experience in capital equipment. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with large clients. We will rely on you to develop, and expand a sales territory, conduct regular field sales calls, ensure that our customers' quality and service expectations are met and conduct product demonstrations with high-pressure water jetting equipment. This person will work in conjunction with our existing support staff as well as directly with key customers in the Surface Prep Marketplace.
• Help solve surface preparation customer issues and ensure personnel follow through.
• Promote high-pressure water jetting to various industries and customers.
• Anticipate and identify the best markets and applications to sell equipment into.
• Interface with marketing, customer service, Accounting, and other groups within the Company to develop strategies and achieve goals.
• Inquiry / quote fulfillment
• Prepare territory/period forecasting on equipment sales.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Water jetting equipment or shot blasting industry experience.
• A strong mechanical aptitude.
• Positive attitude and the ability to interact with all levels of Management; work as a team member within the Sales Department, with other NLB departments and with people of diverse backgrounds.
• The ability to learn and understand NLB’s water jetting product line and primary target markets.
• Possess the ability to grow a product line, both sales and margin.
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Possess excellent team building and supervisory skills.
• Approximately 50% travel time required.
NLB offers a highly competitive total compensation package including company car, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.
Send resume with desired salary requirements (required to be considered) to: NLB Corp., ATTN: HR-Surface, 29830 Beck Road, Wixom, MI 48393 or fax to (248) 926-4343, or E-mail resume to email@example.com.
For further information regarding NLB Corp., please visit our website at www.nlbcorp.com.
NLB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. No phone calls please. Job open until filled.
Apply for this job
E-mail this job listing to a friend
PosiTector SHD Shore Hardness Durometer
PosiTector SHD measures the hardness of non-metallic materials. Features a measurement timer, auto ignore mode and internal memory. Shore A or D available.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
US Minerals -
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust
preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Access Advantage. QUIKDECK®
Provides safe, factory-floor-like working conditions. Can be engineered to fit almost any shape, structure or size. Modular platform easily assembled from just a few basic components. Excellent containment. Applications include vessels, offshore rigs and bridges.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Termarust (HR CSA) Chemically Stops
Arch truss treated with Termarust's (HR CSA) in 2003. This steel arch bridge is rust free on all surfaces including the crevice corroded joints and connections.