||Wixom MI USA
NLB Corp., an international leader in the manufacturing of high-pressure water jetting equipment used for surface preparation, has an opening in the Upper Mid West to South Texas for a Surface Preparation Equipment Sales Representative.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outside sales experience in capital equipment. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with large clients. We will rely on you to develop, and expand a sales territory, conduct regular field sales calls, ensure that our customers' quality and service expectations are met and conduct product demonstrations with high-pressure water jetting equipment. This person will work in conjunction with our existing support staff as well as directly with key customers in the Surface Prep Marketplace.
• Help solve surface preparation customer issues and ensure personnel follow through.
• Promote high-pressure water jetting to various industries and customers.
• Anticipate and identify the best markets and applications to sell equipment into.
• Interface with marketing, customer service, Accounting, and other groups within the Company to develop strategies and achieve goals.
• Inquiry / quote fulfillment
• Prepare territory/period forecasting on equipment sales.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Water jetting equipment or shot blasting industry experience.
• A strong mechanical aptitude.
• Positive attitude and the ability to interact with all levels of Management; work as a team member within the Sales Department, with other NLB departments and with people of diverse backgrounds.
• The ability to learn and understand NLB’s water jetting product line and primary target markets.
• Possess the ability to grow a product line, both sales and margin.
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Possess excellent team building and supervisory skills.
• Approximately 50% travel time required.
NLB offers a highly competitive total compensation package including company car, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.
Send resume with desired salary requirements (required to be considered) to: NLB Corp., ATTN: HR-Surface, 29830 Beck Road, Wixom, MI 48393 or fax to (248) 926-4343, or E-mail resume to email@example.com.
For further information regarding NLB Corp., please visit our website at www.nlbcorp.com.
NLB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. No phone calls please. Job open until filled.
Apply for this job
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Coatings Adhesion Testers
The PATTI® accurately measures the bond strength between coating & substrate. Outfitted properly, the surface can be rough, porous, or curved & >10K psi strong!
Remove Coatings, Corrosion & More!
For metal & concrete. Scalers, scabblers, deck hammers & scarifiers. Safe for hot work zones. Call our specialists: 800-700-5919.
Demo videos at www.csunitec.com.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Blastox® - One Step Lead Abatement
Sandblast additive delivered to jobsite pre-blended to eliminate hazardous abrasive wastes. Why mix, meter or apply at the job-site? Blast with ease and
Let your painters paint!
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Accept No Substitute
This is World of Concrete—a firm foundation for the concrete and masonry industries and the first and most important international annual event of the year.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.