Some of the most important and exciting careers in the country are performed by U.S. Army Soldiers. Whether it’s working with computers to assisting physicians to fixing helicopters, there’s an Army job that’s right for you. See for yourself the long list of job and leadership training opportunities that give you the skills and strength to succeed in the Army—and in life.
Administrative Support & Customer Service
Administrative Support & Customer Service positions focus on dealing with Army personnel and are available in areas such as:
- Human resources
- Religious services
Roles and responsibilities include clerical to supervisory positions. Administrative Support & Customer Service positions focus on dealing with Army personnel, administration, finance, legal, human resources, information and religious services. Roles and responsibilities include clerical to supervisory positions.
The one of a kind training and skills you receive can prepare you for a civilian career in practically any position you're interested. You will also be able to earn certifications and licensures for civilian jobs.
The training and salary you get are only some of the ways the Army strengthens you for tomorrow. The Army also offers:
- Comprehensive health care (medical and dental)
- Generous vacation time (30 days annually)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Family services and support groups
- Special pay for special duties
- Cash allowances to cover the cost of living
You may also be eligible for:
- Enlistment bonuses totaling up to $40,000
- Up to $81,756 for college
- Up to $65,000 to repay qualifying student loans
- Up to $4,500 a year tuition assistance while serving