Roche Bros. Supermarkets
||MA - Wellesley MA
Our meat department proudly presents outstanding selections from our butcher shop. We welcome special meat orders at any time, but especially at holiday time. Our Assistant Meat Managers' responsibilities include:
- Ensure that each customer transaction is handled in a courteous, friendly, and efficient manner. Give the best service anywhere!
- Guarantee outstanding product quality and presentation through cooperation with Meat Manager and Merchandisers and Buyers.
- Maintain a super-clean department by enforcing proper cleaning procedures and exceptional housekeeping standards. Live by the “Cleaner’s Creed."
- Achieve the highest associate morale in the industry by managing in a style that is respectful, supportive, and totally team oriented. Practice the “Golden Rule."
- Develop the best-trained Meat team in the industry by following through on training programs.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (and thus compliance with all state and federal laws applicable to our industry). For example, with regard to:
- Labor/scheduling laws
- Dress code, uniform requirements
- “Cleaner’s Creed", sanitation regulations
- Associate shopping policies, parking rules
- Safety awareness, regulations
- Help minimize all Department expenses without compromising Department conditions or customer service level. For example, control payroll and supply costs.
- Achieve and maintain Department’s merchandising goals and standards in cooperation with Meat Manager and Department Merchandisers and Buyers such as:
- Gross Profit:
- Rotation and coding
- Pricing, scale accuracy
- Inventory taking
- Shrink-proper trimming, waste control
- Quality and availability of product
- Product handling, trimming and cutting quality
- Signing, labeling, and packaging
- Cleaning, sanitation
- Maintain accurate records and forward those required for accounting purposes in a timely manner. For example:
- Receiving logs and invoices
- Inventory (weekly)
- Customer orders
- Movement sheets, cutting tests
- Maintain smooth operation of cutting room and control cutting cycles to ensure proper supply and quality.
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Our Western Canada Sales team is seeking individuals for Sales Rep positions.
NACE or SSPC certifications. Krisy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Novatek Corporation, Dustless Coatings Removal
Strip, clean and profile all dust free!
Comply with new lead standards.
Contact today: (866) 563-7800
Best ANSI/NSF 61.5 Approved Potable Water Polyurea
VersaFlex Polyurea Earns Highest ANSI/NSF 61.5 Rating for High Temp Service, Minimum Tank Size and Max Thickness. Watch this FREE Webinar Today! Call 800-321-0906
What keeps contractors one layer ahead when finishing their projects?
The answer: Pasquick®. Thanks to Pasquick®, one layer of coating is saved – resulting in faster workflows and earlier project finishing. Learn more.
& Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Termarust (HR CSA) Chemically Stops
Truss bridge treated in 2000 with Termarust's (HR CSA) field-proven rust mitigation system chemically stopped corrosion, crevice corrosion & pack rust.
Modern Safety Techniques
See our Low Temperature Catalyst for your CO removal needs. Help to provide your
workers with safe, comfortable breathing air!
2016 WJTA-IMCA Expo Nov. 2-3, New Orleans
See the latest advances in automated and handheld UHP waterjetting tools/systems for paint/coating removal, surface prep, industrial cleaning. Exhibits, live demos.