Dovenmuehle Mortgage Inc.
||IL - Lake Zurich IL
We are hosting Mortgage Job Fairs in October! Interviews will be conducted on spot. Please click Apply Now for next steps. Here are the dates, locations, and times:
Wednesday, October 17th - 10:00AM - 5:00PM
1 Corporate Dr. Ste 360
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Thursday, October 18th - 10:00AM - 4:00PM
1206 St. Charles St.
Elgin, IL 60120
Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc., the nation's oldest and most respected mortgage loan servicing companies has an opening for an Account Manager.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Administer and manage the relationship for all assigned subservicing accounts. Provide centralized support for all of the needs of each assigned client (typically with a portfolio under 1,500 loans). Ensure delivery of quality service, provide rapid response and develop a strong communication link between Dovenmuehle and the subservicing client
- Maintain weekly contact with assigned accounts to identify, research, and resolve any questions, service quality issues, procedure changes, new loan programs, billing issues, or any other requests made by the subservicing client
- Coordinate internal research and response among all Dovenmuehle departments, both in writing and by telephone, to various inquiries from assigned accounts and from the Division Manager for other non-assigned accounts
- Coordinate quarterly relationship reviews with the senior management of Dovenmuehle and the client to maintain close relationships with the primary contacts and decision-makers, monitor client satisfaction, and evaluate methods to improve the overall relationship
- Identify possible product and service enhancements to the subservicing program based upon client feedback; summarize and present ideas for enhancements to the Division Manager
- Evaluate use of optional services by each assigned client to ensure optimum service levels as appropriate for each client
- Monitor billing to each assigned client to evaluate opportunities for revenue enhancement for Dovenmuehle or cost reductions for the client
- Maintain current status reports for all assigned clients and provide timely written summaries of all significant client contact
- Performs other duties as assigned
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
Online Coating Courses from Tnemec
For decades, Tnemec has offered its expertise to clients presenting face-to-face coatings courses. Now, these presentations are available to anyone for CEUs at Tnemec University.
Your Access Advantage. QUIKDECK®
Provides safe, factory-floor-like working conditions. Can be engineered to fit almost any shape, structure or size. Modular platform easily assembled from just a few basic components. Excellent containment. Applications include vessels, offshore rigs and bridges.
Pyroclad® X1 Thermo-Lag® Pyrocrete® – protecting against hydrocarbon and jet fires, explosions, and cryogenic spills.
Any structure, any height, any place -
A qualified coatings inspector is
ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS, NOT EXCUSES
See our website for features of our best seller,
the ADI 3500CFM 4-Pot Blast Vacuum Recycler. A smaller
package with all the ADI power you need.
GOT LEAD? Specify Pretox System products
The ONLY Lead Stabilizer
Compatible with All
Paint Removal Methods.
Works with all Blast Media:
Grits | Recyclable Abrasives
| CO2 | Water | Power Tools | Etc.
Call Dave Steffen at 800.338.8296.
NEW Protective Coating Inspection Website
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.