Dovenmuehle Mortgage Inc.
||IL - Lake Zurich IL
We are hosting Mortgage Job Fairs in October! Interviews will be conducted on spot. Please click Apply Now for next steps. Here are the dates, locations, and times:
Wednesday, October 17th - 10:00AM - 5:00PM
1 Corporate Dr. Ste 360
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Thursday, October 18th - 10:00AM - 4:00PM
1206 St. Charles St.
Elgin, IL 60120
Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc., the nation's oldest and most respected mortgage loan servicing companies has an opening for an Account Manager.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Administer and manage the relationship for all assigned subservicing accounts. Provide centralized support for all of the needs of each assigned client (typically with a portfolio under 1,500 loans). Ensure delivery of quality service, provide rapid response and develop a strong communication link between Dovenmuehle and the subservicing client
- Maintain weekly contact with assigned accounts to identify, research, and resolve any questions, service quality issues, procedure changes, new loan programs, billing issues, or any other requests made by the subservicing client
- Coordinate internal research and response among all Dovenmuehle departments, both in writing and by telephone, to various inquiries from assigned accounts and from the Division Manager for other non-assigned accounts
- Coordinate quarterly relationship reviews with the senior management of Dovenmuehle and the client to maintain close relationships with the primary contacts and decision-makers, monitor client satisfaction, and evaluate methods to improve the overall relationship
- Identify possible product and service enhancements to the subservicing program based upon client feedback; summarize and present ideas for enhancements to the Division Manager
- Evaluate use of optional services by each assigned client to ensure optimum service levels as appropriate for each client
- Monitor billing to each assigned client to evaluate opportunities for revenue enhancement for Dovenmuehle or cost reductions for the client
- Maintain current status reports for all assigned clients and provide timely written summaries of all significant client contact
- Performs other duties as assigned
This job was originally posted on CareerBuilder.com. Original job posting
Apply for this job (via CareerBuilder.com)
E-mail this job listing to a friend
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.
DUALSCOPE®FMP100 with DataCenter IP
Transfer customized inspection plans from PC to FMP100 using step-by-step guidance with prompts and pictures throughout the measurement procedure
KTA-TATOR LABORATORY SERVICES
• Coating failure analysis
• Toxic metals testing
• A2LA Accredited
Contact: Cindy O'Malley,
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today!
Safeguard Assets. Ensure Productivity. HAKI®
Protect assets and equipment. Keep facilities open and operational. Maintain schedules regardless of weather. Ensure smooth and continuous production. Easy to erect. Safway is the primary distributor of HAKI® products including HAKISPAN and HAKITEC® 750 – in North America.
US Minerals -
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.