Administrative Assistant II
Location: Boston, MA
Our client is an extremely well known teaching hospital of the Boston area. This is position is direct hire with excellent immediate benefits. AP Healthcare is assisting in the initial screening and qualifications. Candidates will be hire permanently immediately upon placement. Please submit full resume to be considered.
- Responsible for typing dictations and handwritten documents into confidential reports; including manuscripts, reports, correspondence, manuals, abstracts, minutes and schedules
- Utilizing analytical and judgment skills for proofreading, accuracy, editing, and following established guidelines regarding specific journal requirements and NIH grant formats
- Greet, help, and transport visitors who walk through the door
- Maintain office and act as receptionist for selected facility
- Schedule and organize conferences, courses and meetings; including meeting preparations, such as food orders, materials, travel arrangements etc.
- Able to proofread accurately and perform basic editing tasks
- Retrieve and organize electronic medical records
- Assist department by electronically obtaining photocopies, articles, manuscripts, grants, reports, book chapters and other materials useful for the Pathology department; will collate and prepare copies for individuals as directed
- Preparation of sample transportation, case slides, paraffin blocks, and other miscellaneous tasks
- Responsible for logging personal consultation cases, maintaining records of receipt and return notices
- Other duties as requested