Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Accountemps, a division of Robert Half International, is the world’s leader in specialized temporary financial staffing. In order to meet the growing demands of our clients for experienced accounting and finance professionals, we are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented Staffing Manager. This is a great opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning team.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Accountemps, a Robert Half company.
Top Reasons to Work for Accountemps:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half International again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking number one in our industry in both innovation and quality of services. (March 19, 2012)
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing a client base: Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; and participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local human resource community.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local healthcare community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.803.8367 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International is an Equal Opportunity Employer