CVI Melles Griot
The Coating Technician’s job responsibilities include
- Following manufacturing procedures and operating coating chamber per production schedule.
- Performing single & multilayer coatings.
- Performing spectral data measurement.
- Recording crystal & optical thickness for each layer.
- Working with coating team to improve coating yield, efficiency and chamber up-time.
- Changing foil/bead blast tooling.
- Prepare witness samples.
- Suggest ways to improve yield, quality, and productivity.
- Comply with the Clean Room Protocol when entering a clean room environment.
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred; six years related experience required.
This job position requires compliance with ITAR regulations. Therefore, the employee must be a U.S. Citizen, a U.S. Permanent Resident, or meet licensure requirements.
CVI Melles Griot is an EOE/M/F/D/V Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply: www.cvimellesgriot.com