Corrosion Specialties, Inc. is a 50 year old company that is a distributor of high performance coatings and linings, abrasive blasting equipment, abrasive blast media, and paint spray application equipment. We have office and warehouse locations in Duluth, GA and in Jacksonville, FL with our primary market area in the Southeastern U.S.
We represent the top shelf manufacturers that service the corrosion control market such as Carboline, Graco, Binks, Devilbiss, Schmidt, Clemco, W Abrasives, DuPont, Barton Mines, and others. We sell to industrial and commercial paint contractors, fireproofing contractors, steel fabricators, original equipment manufacturers, and others. Among the markets we serve are steel fabrication, power utilities, water and waste water, military, government, rail, aviation, and marine.
We are seeking an account manager who would be responsible for servicing and retaining accounts within an assigned geographic territory in North Georgia as well as developing new business.
Expectations for this role include:
· Maintain regular contact with existing customers in the specified territory to understand their needs and to identify business opportunities
· Make product recommendations and develop quotations and proposals that are consistent with company profit margin targets.
· Develop account planning strategy to cultivate sales of customers with the most growth potential
· Work with the CSI support team to ensure customer’s needs are met or exceeded. Ensure follow-up and response to customer needs in a timely manner.
· Close sales opportunities.
· Grow the business in the assigned territory.
· Possess solid time management and planning skills.
· Have competent computer skills
· Has the ability to understand the customer’s business and is comfortable talking to a wide range of decision makers.
· Is able to communicate and educate the customer on the best industry practices and how our products can improve their processes, increase their productivity, and lower their costs
· Is able to assess the customer’s decision making process and to influence the key decision makers
· Is comfortable discussing money and budgets
· Is able to present price, credit terms, and payment terms in accordance with company standards
· Can link the value of our products and services with the pricing to overcome pricing objections
· Is able to effectively follow up with customers and to close sales
· Is a self-starter.
• 4-6 years of sales or operations experience
• A 2 or 4 year degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience
• Previous experience in the corrosion control industry
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Must possess a valid Driver License and have maintained an acceptable motor vehicle record
• Availability to work and travel within assigned territory 80% of time.
• Ability to analyze territory performance reports and develop sales territory business plans.
Benefits:In addition to significant career growth opportunities, full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary, commission plan, 401K, life and health insurance.
We would like to thank candidates who submit their interest for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
CSI prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a drug test and background check.