Seeking General Site Superintendent responsible for coordination and execution of large industrial and/or commercial projects across the continental US.
- Minimum 5 years of supervision experience in the industrial/commercial coatings industry. Power Plant, Pulp and Paper, and Steel Tank experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of industry standards such as SSPC, NACE, etc.
- Must have basic computer skills MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able to develop short and long term work plans based on project guidelines.
- Must have understanding of daily reports and QA/QC forms.
- Must be driven to complete project on time and on budget
- Must be familiar with OSHA requirements
- Extensive Travel Required
- NACE and SSPC certifications are a plus
- Vehicle allowance with fuel reimbursement
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation