Arizona Polymer Flooring is looking for a Sales Manager. This candidate must have experience managing a sales team in addition to experience in the floor coatings and/or decorative concrete industry. We have a very diverse product line with tremendous growth potential in a variety of markets.
The Sales Manager/Director will be responsible for the leadership and management of all nationwide sales activity for Arizona Polymer Flooring. This will be a key leadership position within APF that will report to the Vice President and will be tasked with the overall coordination and management of our sales reps, technical reps and independent manufacturer contractors. The Sales Manager will develop the company sales strategy, sales policies, incentives, objectives and drive initiatives in alignment with overall company objectives. This individual will be physically located in Phoenix, AZ.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Development and execution of company sales strategy
- Ability to effectively manage and incentivize a sales team
- Strategic thinking, including business development, working with customers; products; market segments, vertical marketing
- Analytical skills and desire for managing customer trends; forecasting; and coordinating sales force as well as driving their activities
- Serve as a part of the organization’s management team; which includes coordinating efforts with Director of Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in leading/managing sales activities in the chemical, applied polymers or concrete coatings industry
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Establish market and target customer strategies
- Establish presence and growth in new markets
- Create annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with organization metrics/business plan
- Define and manage monthly and annual sales objectives for all sales staff
- Create annual Sales Plan and provide quarterly updates, revisions and modifications as necessary .
- Hold sales team accountable for commitments, metrics, resources, and deliverables
- New business development
- Participate in company management meetings
- Manage and maximize CRM program
Assist Sales Representatives with negotiating and closing strategic deals
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org