It’s built around you.
We’re moving forward on our tenth U.S. plant in Blue Springs, Mississippi. The time for you to consider becoming a Toyota team member and build the Corolla at our newest assembly plant is right here, right now.
As part of the Paint Engineering department, you will work independently to develop solutions for complex paint related problems as well as lead and coordinate multiple projects with internal plant personnel, outside contractors and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of automotive electrical/electronic systems including data communication
- Experience with PLC Programming; HMI; RS View, etc.
- Project management and budget control for
capital projects experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other PC applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in preparing documentation, presenting and gaining
approval of projects and cost justification proposals
Join a team that has contributed to creating a globally valued brand. A team whose focus is always on innovation and continuous improvement. Our focus is building an exciting future full of infinite possibilities for and with them.
For more information and to apply, visit www.toyota.com/jobs.
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc.
Toyota is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse and inclusive workforce.