Rentals, Rentals & More
Our rental fleet has grown and
now includes newer models
with our enhanced safety
features and recent
upgrades. Call today for rates. 866.Call.ADI
the New miniBRS
Reduced in size, it is incredibly easy to maneuver and operate! The perfect alternative to larger blast & recovery units when project space is limited.
3M™ Scotchkote™ 323 Field Applied Coatings
Let 3M show you how 50 years of experience can lead to less waste, less rework, and more productivity. Our coatings are proudly made in the U.S.A. go.3M.com/FindDistributor
Gauges Meet IMO-PSPC & SSPC-PA2 Requirements
• USB or optional Bluetooth
• Custom inspection reports
• Excellent on edges & rough surfaces; Optimum accuracy
• Largest selection of probes to meet challenging situations
Call Fischer: 800-243-8417
US Minerals -
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
Made in the USA from 100% recycled glass!
• NO Toxic Metals like Beryllium, which OSHA says is found in COAL & COPPER SLAG abrasives and can be highly toxic to some people!
• Largest national network of crushed glass with 6 plants & more in 2012!
There’s only one CorroCote
Madison invented CorroCote
in 1974 to prevent corrosion
in underground fuel storage
tanks. Today, it’s still the
classic coating for protecting